Here are our favorite, affordable stocking stuffers for the home improvement guru in your life.
1. Work gloves – it’s always handy to have an extra set, and at this time of year, an insulated pair is delux.
2. Mini-flashlight such as a Maglite – great to have in tool boxes, kitchen drawers,etc.
3. LED headlamp – so they can work hands free in dark nooks and crannies.
4. Multi-tool, like a Leatherman – is extremely handy to have in your pocket or glove box.
5. Pocketknife – like a multi-tool, these are great to have handy around the house, in the car, or with your camping gear for quick fixes.
6. A new tool belt – they do eventually have to replace their well-worn model…
7. Small, inexpensive tools like a utility knife, measuring tape, duct tape, or 6-in-1 screwdriver set are great little extras for the tool belt.
8. Magazine subscription – topics are endless from home remodeling to decorating, woodworking to gardening; you can find a magazine that suits everyone’s interests.
9. A battery charger and a set of batteries – show me a DIYer who doesn’t need batteries on a regular basis!
10. Polor fleece long johns to keep them warm and cozy when they are working outside or in the garage.
It’s nice to have a theme for your stockings but make sure that you also include something a little more meaningful that speaks to your handy person’s other interests, hobbies or pleasures.
Don’t forget to follow my-home-improvement.com on Pinterest and Twitter or like us on Facebook for more home improvement tips and inspiration for both indoors and out.