We all know that roofs are one of the first lines of defense in the protection of our homes. If there is a flaw or defect in a roof, it doesn’t take too long before a problem comes to our attention! Well, the same is true for our businesses as well. Having a quality roof is important for the protection of our inventory, employees and customers. It makes sense to invest in the best.
If you are in the process of building or reroofing, you will want to consider a Duro-Last Roofing System for your commercial or industrial building. This brand is ideal for flat or low-sloped roofs, and Duro-Last roofs are precision fabricated to fit each building. Let’s look at some of the reasons why you would want to consider a Duro-Last roof.
- Fast installation. In business, time is money, and if you’re business is closed for weeks while a new roof is installed, that’s not good for your bottom line. Many contractors that carry the Duro-Last brand have a prefabrication process that allows your roof installation to be fast, quiet and safe without any loud machinery involved.
- Durable. A Duro-Last roof is resistant to fire, chemicals, grease, high winds and punctures. It easily withstands extremes in temperatures from hot summers to below-zero winters.
- Virtually maintenance free. These roofs experience fewer leaks and fewer overall problems, which means less hassles for you and less repair bills.
- Lower energy costs. Duro-Last roofs have the highest retained reflectivity of a single-ply membrane rated by the EPA’s ENERGY STAR Roof Products Program. You will be supporting a green lifestyle and maintaining your budget.
- Guaranteed quality. Duro-Last roofs come with a 15-year full warranty or a 20-year prorated warranty, giving you peace of mind.
To help determine what type of roof would work best for your business, consult with a few commercial roofing contractors. They will be able to assess your needs and make a knowledgeable recommendation.
Just as you would with your home, you want to choose a professional roofing company that has your best interests and business at heart.